Thursday, July 12, 2012

cheap jersey wholesale and Wang Furong Wherever he went

Access to Tsinghua fled.
Like others have said, the driver special Nengkan, I heard that we went to Tsinghua University, he come at once fresh.
A moment to ask that we go to Tsinghua University to study it? A while asked us is not new. Wang Furong said with a smile, the driver gave us McCain from the Tsinghua University.
Do not know taxi gradually pulled into the periphery of Beijing through the taxi window, looked at a broad road,air max tennis shoes, the traffic, his thoughts gradually drift up.
Beijing is indeed the capital of China's ah! Now in 1996,cheap jersey wholesale, but construction in Beijing has very modern. My thoughts unconsciously back on I,.
Wang Furong looking out the window, gently uttered praise, although very light, but still my thoughts back to the body, I look to the Wang Furong, trance and looked out I saw her eyes, the eyes gradually exposing hot light!
Finally, the car finally stopped in front of Tsinghua down, I looked at which blocks of white, very ancient taste of style, as if Yun uploaded a few thousand years of culture, I look shocked!
This is has a nearly century-old institution?
The time seemed to back to the early 20th century that China is in dire straits era.
People can not help but sigh!
Fortunately, new report naturally have older students, reception, or else I and Wang Furong into the Tsinghua University, non-non be thrown off balance.
The leadership of the older students, and Wang Furong Wherever he went, could not help but stop and watch it is to us too much shock, while the older students do not care for our drag riding behavior, but look watching us proud.
Yes ah, born students of Tsinghua universities, how can we not proud of?
All do care to help Wang Furong, to 17:00 noon only casual eating in the school cafeteria that our stomach a little bit hungry.
Left school Yuan and Wang Furong hand in hand, from the school recently, the hotel provides a room, and then we find a couple of a Western-style restaurant, eat a sumptuous and romantic dinner.
Speaking, Wang Furong, and I also did not like this alone together before me, Wang Furong Li Xuemei trio together, although we are all very happy and harmonious, but I think no matter is Li Xuemei Wang Furong, and my heart more or less a bit depressing.
This is not what, they are also small but as the age grow up slowly, thinking slowly mature, the hearts of depression is increasing. Which not Du Zhanyu to? Regardless of Wang Furong Li Xuemei Do not want to be able to have me complete it?
But they know that is not possible, so their mutual tolerance of each other. That Du Zhanyu to be hidden in the bottom of my heart.
Therefore, Wang Furong high spirits today, even more active than the three of us with time.
This dinner, we eat more than one hour after eating, Wang Furong initiative took my arm, intimate basis in my side.
Like one pairs of house on fire a little love, walk under the Beijing night.
We visited the luminous under the Forbidden City, Finally, we kissed in the side of a quiet lawn with ...
Back to the hotel, he

No comments:

Post a Comment