Tuesday, June 12, 2012

north face t shirts and he only occasionally come back

Sometimes to the second floor to massage every time he would bring a Zhao brother, this Zhao brother is in fact only take the time in the gym than I year older, very well-proportioned body, a muscle must be no less. His mannered every time, courteous, to always with a smile on I nodded my head, sometimes I just talk about what Zhao Columbia handsome, the impression is very easy-going, and I chat with him without binding he and I to Wang Wei Jiang men soon became a hit, and each of us are always together and chat. Zhao Columbia, and Fanzhe almost every week to once, this consumption is not too low, I doubtful think Fanzhe source of income, he did not know where did you get a car, the price should be 10 million. often night of this kid, our house seems to have become the site of my own, and he only occasionally come back, and I chat, and sometimes invited me to dinner. I know Fanzhe can not rent this house, he did not need an occasional house to go and visit every month to spend 700 dollar rent, just to take care of me, do not want me to mess with the situation back to the basement and even the streets. I am grateful for his behavior, but I do not have too much questioning what, maybe my idea too. In case Fanzhe did the sale and purchase of drug trafficking and the like, I know too much may lead to fatal disaster!
I work half a year on the second floor, this six-month time flies, I have a sense of crisis has been looming suddenly has become a waiter among older teens, almost all the attendant call me Lee I always feel that they do not belong here, do not know where the end is? can be doing? I am well aware that not so like Fanzhe development, Fan Zhe as saying that our thinking has been disconnected, he mature than I do a lot of reality a lot of it seemed so I can not become foreman,north face t shirts, another 10 years it is difficult to me that Wang Wei sleek Jiang men's work hard, but more importantly I thought not, I have been to the baths as a temporary foothold, I can not find better work, but also the courage to open a new situation, my income is very limited, if one month can not find work may have to go home by father and mother to eat, I must keep until you can not insist!
Recently, on the second floor bar new a young girl, 18-year-old man named Li Yue. She looks Although it is too beautiful can also be regarded as pure, even more unusual is that she is very shy, and this point and those sex for nothing, Miss, in contrast to pure girl in the tub can be hard to find, she naturally became the talk of many male attendants, many attendants have a good impression on her.
Wang Wei proximity first served 'month', launched an offensive to her first,brown north face jacket, I had felt that their situation is very dirty, not in the mood to talk about his girlfriend, but this kid status quo in Wang Wei is more dirty than I, but also means more rustic bad, he had himself to show off to, Jiang male and I and three girlfriends at the same time maintain a college students, mainly used to deceive the feelings; a small trading, mainly to get some money; there is a massage lady, the main used to vent the desire, I thought that now the girl was blind,

No comments:

Post a Comment